To make your API activity easy to keep on top of, every artifact, policy or configuration change in our Publisher Portal goes through an approval cycle for governance and moderation.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- An artifact (like API proxies, packs and policies) is configured in the portal
- It is then sent to the relevant business user for approval
- Once approved and synced with the gateway, our Publisher Portal will automatically publish your APIs to the Developer Portal
To ensure a slick subscription process, all the prices and usage plans are easy to see - if you don’t want them on show though, publishers can create private plans exclusively for B2B developers.
Publisher portals have two very different aspects:
- Technical - which are managed by your internal developer community
- Business - like your API pricing
With our design though, neither are isolated; we have flawlessly integrated the two to create a seamless experience throughout.
- Create and organise individual and grouped APIs with packaging and branding
- Make APIs publicly available in the Developer Portal
- Monitor and manage API usage, users and groups
- Authenticate and authorise your APIs
- Set-up one or more API gateways and enforce security and usage policies
- Share policies across several APIs
- Build various usage plans, each with unique run-time rules
- Individually deploy and manage plans from different gateways on the same screen
- Get as close to real-time statistic visualisation as you can get
- Set advanced and granular role-based access control for all features
- Customise the appearance of your portal
- Make workflow amends to tailor APIs to your clients’ requirements
Digital Enablement Platform
digital capability for Pure Planet