Introducing Deplomatic, an API-first,
Wouldn’t it be great to automatically deploy your software to test and production environments with a single click? Well, now it’s possible with Deplomatic.
The Deplomatic tool helps to quickly create and maintain environments that run on bare-metal, VMs, or containers. It helps automate and scale your release activities across multiple teams, methodologies and delivery patterns.
It uses Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to configure and manage different application components. It helps maintain and govern environments in private, public, or hybrid clouds and bare-metal servers.
With Deplomatic, you can:
- Bridge the requirements of IT Governance and the technical teams through built-in workflows
- Configure applications with all dependencies
- Assign applications to multiple users, to be launched and managed in their own environments
- Configure approval workflows to launch, start, stop, and restart environments
- Configure and manage multiple deployment product architectures (single-tier/single-machine, multi-tier/multi-machine, and containers)
- Product/application management
- Infrastructure as Code - provisioning application environments through machine-readable definition files
- Environment management and monitoring dashboards
- One-click deployment
- Updates and patch management
- Automated environment provisioning
- Self-service portal
- Role-based access control
- Multiple platform and container support for all types of cloud and bare-metal servers
- Multiple deployment architecture support
- Multiple OS support
Modules of Deplomatic
The Deplomatic dashboard consists of 4 main modules:
This module manages Products that can be deployed and governed using Deplomatic. The tool supports configuration of multiple deployment architectures of the products on different cloud platforms. This is achieved by creating an additional application under a single product.
The Application module stores information about the product and its various versions that can be deployed using multiple deployment architectures.
Users can launch environments for each Application Version, which is mapped to a deployment architecture.
A deployment architecture has information such as:
- No. of components in the Application
- Single machine/Multi machine/Container-based deployment
- Software requirements
- Cloud provider type on which the environment should be launched
- Operating system to be used
- Scripts required to automate the deployment
This information is used during actual environment creation.
This module manages Environments that are created on different platforms such as public/private/hybrid cloud, containers, and bare-metal servers.
The Deplomatic engine @ work
Better accuracy & repeatability
Reduced risk of production outages
Reduced manual dependency
More focus on design than deployment
Digital Enablement Platform
digital capability for Pure Planet