We will craft agile, future-ready ecosystems for your business
We are pioneers in digital transformation with decades of experience in integration
The THIS brand represents meaningful digital growth with a strong balance between business and technology
To enhance our clients' digital business and ecosystem success through API- and integration-driven solutions and software strategies that advance the business and create agile foundations for thriving in a rapidly changing future.
For expertise in
We connect you to the world by creating and linking digital ecosystems
- Leader in Forrester Wave™ for SOA Integration
- Launches worldwide operations from New Jersey, USA, helping clients in their distributed computing and integration journeys, with its Offshore Development Centre in Bangalore, India
- Supports IBM WebSphere certification labs & worldwide deployment
- Starts UK operations from Bristol, with a large middleware development for Orange Telecom to connect internal assets
- Starts Middle East and Asia-Pac operations with offices in Dubai and Singapore, working on building integration backbones for multiple banks and e-government initiatives
- End to end SOA projects for O2, Tigo and the government of Bahrain, to establish loosely coupled building blocks of functionality to connect with internal and external departments
- Expands to Western Europe with an office in München, Germany
- Establish standardization and integration governance across 7 African operations for a large Telecom operator.
- Started operations with a new regional base in Tanzania
- SOA overdrive, merger integration for T- Mobile and Orange
- Receives global industry recognition -- as a leader in a Forrester Wave
- Extends operations and solutions to Ireland, winning an award for the digital youth brand 48
- Further expands in Western Europe with its Rueil-Malmaison office in France with an API-driven transformation to extend Schneider Electric’s digital reach
- Core-banking integration projects with a Central and Eastern European office in Vienna, Austria
- A new cost-effective, scalable factory model of delivery and two marquee hyper-projects, building the digital platform for Schneider Electric and cloud migration for Three Ireland
- In support of the growing number of clients in northern India, the first operations center is setup in the NCR region of Gurugram.
- Torry Harris built the digital enablement platform for Airtel, enhanced security and throttling by deploying the API Manager product in Exide Life and implemented an API factory to churn out low-cost, standardized APIs for SBI Cards.
- Instituted the rebranded integration arm – THIS, with the aim to facilitate the creation of digital ecosystems for enterprises.
- Built a knowledge center in India, a fifth office at the Global Village Tech Park, to facilitate training and skill development
- Torry Harris introduces new product entity - Torry Harris Digital Products (THDP)