Telecom providers, financial institutions, retailers, and other industry leaders can empower SMEs by bundling their core services and functionality in an “as-a-service” model, along with digital enablement tools. Any institution that can offer SMEs and other underserved communities, “digital enablement” services, will become a one-stop-shop for their needs and earn a loyal, growing network of fans.
Given that many SMEs may not have very evolved IT systems, they would value digital tools and services from their banks or telcos, or other trusted businesses.
A digital marketplace service to help SMEs find new sales and service offerings. It also enables SMEs to expose their inventory
BSS capabilities such as listing product catalogs, pricing, service calendars, and order capture
Digital capability enhancement through skills upliftment
Everything an SME needs to ‘go digital’
SMEs may need to prepare themselves for further lockdowns. Or they may just need to adapt because their customers’ behaviors have changed due to the pandemic.
The Office of National Statistics (ONS) notes that there’s a strong correlation between productivity and the use of digital technologies. This has only intensified with time. Companies that used digital tools had more sales per employee than those who didn’t.
The “SME digital empowerment kit” enables you to equip SMEs to expose their inventory, bundle third-party offerings, and create new business models.
The SME digital empowerment kit includes:
White label products that you can brand as your own and offer to SMEs.
Storefronts that can plug into SME inventory systems.
Simplified API Management solutions to enable SMEs to expose their data such as product catalog, pricing, and stock levels.
Use the kit today to offer services in a SaaS model to your local SMEs:
Attract SMEs with online storefronts that can also extend as digital marketplaces.
Equip SMEs to sell their offerings online.
Enable SMEs to sell third party products by bundling and packaging them with their own.
Equip them to sell physical, digital, rental, and service-based products.
The tools within the kit equip SMEs to participate in your digital ecosystems and allow them to create their own:
An online storefront that can also extend as a digital marketplace. DigitMarketTM marketplace allows SMEs to:
- Combine their products with third-party or partner offerings and package them efficiently, hence creating a closed ecosystem within a category.
- Create multiple stores where each store can be configured to allow external vendors to publish their offerings. They can publish their product catalogues, inventory, pricing and other related details, where the products could either be physical, rental, digital, or simply a service.
- Customize the vendor on-boarding process where the vendor administrator can also access an overview on orders and revenue generated across individual vendors.
DigitMarketTM marketplace can integrate with in-house vendor applications through our simple, configurable integration tool: Coupler.Learn more
A containerized integration tool that allows vendors to integrate and expose their assets such as product details, pricing, inventory, or any relevant in-house data.
- Coupler provides a visual editor to connect, transform and combine disparate data points.
- It provides adapters to commonly used protocols and data formats in order to define every flow in a single place.
- Once data-points are defined, you can securely expose them via APIs through an API gateway, which is a part of our complete API management suite: the DigitMarketTM API Manager.
With the DigitMarketTM suite of products, you can empower SMEs to bundle their offerings with partners and third parties, thereby enhancing their portfolio and customer base. These tools empower SMEs to participate in popular digital ecosystems and create their own.
digital capability for Pure Planet
Digital Enablement Platform
to integrate over 21 ERPs across 40 countries