The biggest challenges organisations face are to do with adapting to the pace of change. Telephones took 75 years to reach 50 million homes. Mobile phones took just 12 years to reach the same number of users. Now because of DevOps and delivery automation, it only takes days for more complex applications to reach your customers. Developing an efficient DevOps practice is key to staying relevant today. Let’s look at some DevOps transformation and delivery automation options to help you keep up and even set the pace of change.
DevOps set the pace for delivery automation
Achieving your key DevOps goals is guaranteed with the THIS DevOps transformation framework. Our DevOps clients have access to the following services from our transformation framework:
Where do you aim to be on your DevOps transformation journey? We can help in:
- Assessing your existing solutions and operating model
- Identifying technology, tools, and scripts for automation
- Performing gap analysis for continuous improvement and delivery
- Defining KPIs, SLAs, and metrics
- Assessing your organisation’s agile maturity
- Developing a DevOps adoption roadmap
We help to design your system for delivery automation and CI/CD practices.
- Solution design
- Creating proof of concepts
- Build and implementation
- Agile DevOps training and workshops
- Evaluating automation tools to support continuous delivery, deployment, and pipeline automation for your environment
- Recommending DevOps intelligence platforms and dashboards
From implementation to service management, our experience is your advantage.
You can rely on us for:
- DevOps transformation and governance models that support the continuous evolution of DevOps
- Remote management & monitoring
- Dashboard reporting
- Tracking & monitoring SLAs and metrics
- Enterprise-wide DevOps adoption standards & best practices
DevOps solutions that address
tangible business needs
DevOps solutions are at the heart of what we offer at THIS. An adaptive DevOps transformation strategy offers resilience and agility in your implementations. Here’s how you can leverage our DevOps solutions for your core business functionality.
A solution to keep delivering continuous benefits to your customers.
The right choice of technologies can minimise your DevOps response times.
Automation makes your service delivery effective. As a result, your business becomes nimble and more competitive.
While chaos engineering may not sound appealing, the benefits are undeniable. The results allow you to optimise your system strengths and decrease downtime costs.
THIS DevOps advantage
At THIS, we help build services that are in demand across the whole systems development lifecycle through innovative DevOps or AIOps solutions.
Here are some of the advantages our clients receive:
THIS platforms, tools & frameworks
Build confidently with tools that enable continuous test automation for all components of your application in a DevOps process.
- An integrated platform for continuous automated testing of all components in application development, web, APIs, logs and database process operations.
- Automaton employs reusable visual workflows for zero code test automation with optional support for conventional command line interface (CLI) test execution.
- Automaton is an agile test automation tool for end-to-end application testing, covering all aspects, browser view, API (SOAP and REST) & database.
- Automaton’s rich set of APIs enable integration with popular CI tools and makes it a perfect fit for the DevOps process.
Significantly reduce your build time by quickly designing, prototyping, documenting and testing your front-ends and APIs.
- This tool allows projects to speed up and secure front-end and service development & delivery without any dependencies on backend services.
- AutoStub® generates mock data and facilitates API testing to help the frontend team develop and test their product before the backend is ready. This saves time and boosts delivery.
- Mock services are generated from WSDL/Swagger templates.
- The same mock services can be used for testing to help identify issues in advance.
- AutoStub® accepts Swagger 2.0 and WSDL documents. These are industry accepted standards for service formats.
- This approach accommodates future challenges with little upgradation.
Experience painless deployments with THIS flexible framework to manage and deploy resources and applications.
- Deployments can be automated by writing human readable Ansible scripts.
- Deplomatic enables you to create and configure container environments for smooth and trouble-free deployments.
- Deplomatic allows applications to be configured with all their dependencies and deployment architecture making them simple to maintain and control.
- Deplomatic automates a variety of application deployments from applications on local or remote systems giving you versatile deployment compatibility.
Significantly reduce implementation times with a platform for rapid onboarding of applications on a continuous delivery pipeline.
- Define approval workflows to let your teams create containerised environments by themselves
- Maintain operational intelligence across all your environments.
- Prevent & reduce application staging errors in all your environments.
- Reduce cycle time through automated build & deployment.
- Further reduce your deployment time to market while maintaining quality gains.
- Autoscale when a need arises and scale down when resource consumption reduces.
- Create and deploy an OS image onto Kubernetes (using Deplomatic).
- Configure runtimes for different products.
- Every environment within the architecture is tracked.
- All metadata such as access details and usage information are logged.
- Collaborate with product teams to make the products even better.
- Get first-hand experience of how some core features of MySandbox platform works.
Digital Enablement Platform
digital capability for Pure Planet