Available as a SaaS offering, for On-Premise deployments and in a hybrid model.
- Simulate ReST and SOAP services
- Input format - Swagger files for ReST, WSDL files for SOAP services
- Support for GET, POST, PUT, DELETE methods in ReST
- Create WSDL/Swagger 2.0 based mock services; generate dummy data for API testing
- Get an endpoint URL that can be used on a third party SOAP client tool
- Improves quality by facilitating functional testing
- Can handle multiple test scenarios together
- Users can define the number of request/response pairs to be generated and can modify request/response data based on requirement.
Fast and Simple
- AutoStub® lends itself beautifully to an Agile model. It reduces delivery time by generating mock data for the front-end team even before the back-end infrastructure is ready.
- It maintains the standard from early stage of development as mock services are generated from WSDL/Swagger templates. Using similar mock services for testing can help to identify the issues at an early stage.
- AutoStub® works with Swagger 2.0 and WSDL documents, as per industry-standards and is future-ready to adapt to changing specifications