Source: “Magic Quadrant for Full Life Cycle API Management,” Gartner, Inc., Report: 9 October 2019
Analyst(s): Paolo Malinverno, Mark O'Neill, Aashish Gupta & Kimihiko Iijima
Torry Harris Integration Solutions (THIS) has been recognized as a Visionary in Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for Full Life Cycle API Management. Vendors in the Magic Quadrant report are evaluated based on Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute.
Key takeaways from the report:
- Effective API programs lay the foundations for digital transformation by enabling organizations to build a platform and develop an ecosystem.
- API programs cannot run effectively without full life cycle API management.
- Expect the already widespread usage of APIs to increase even more rapidly in future.
- API management products are evolving to meet the more sophisticated needs of users.
DigitMarketTM is the flagship API Management solution from Torry Harris. It is the only solution with an integrated digital Marketplace and a powerful AI engine to accelerate customer digital transformation journeys. The solution:
- Delivers out-of-the-box API Management capability with an integrated API Marketplace, Gateway and Publisher portal. Enables enterprises to publish, promote and oversee APIs in a secure, scalable environment
- Has a build-your-own marketplace framework which allows enterprises to manage asset monetization actively and fast-tracks creation of ecosystems
- The starter-pack and pre-built vertical templates accelerate go-to-market by identifying the right use cases that secure value early on.
- Digit-IT (system integration services) assist enterprises to secure the value of APIs.
Read the complete report on Gartner’s website (access requires subscription).
Disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.