This year’s “Open Banking Expo” brought together a powerhouse of C-level professionals from the worlds of financial services, fintech and regulation for which Torry Harris was a stage partner. Our session focused on our innovative banking solutions.
Create your digital ecosystems faster
- Build new channels to market
- Become platform enablers
- Grow profitable partnerships
- Best practices for building API-driven digital ecosystems
- Scenarios prevalent in cross-industy offerings
- Marketplace banking challenges
- Products available in the market to accelerate creation of API-driven digital ecosystems
Teresa is a business architect with over 25 years’ experience in the IT and Financial Services sector. She has worked for the main UK banks (Barclays, RBS, Metro Bank), global corporations (Visa, CSC/DXT), and consultancies (Booz-Allen, Certeco/P2 Consulting). She is passionate about bringing integration strategies to life by applying a business architecture approach. Teresa also works in creating sustainable digital ecosystems, including open-banking ecosystems. She believes in the power of linking business capabilities from strategy to APIs and business services. Teresa holds an MBA from the University of Nottingham, an MA from University College London (UCL), and a bachelors’ degree in Computer Sciences from a leading university in Mexico City (ITAM).