December 20, 2022: New York (USA), Bristol (UK), Bangalore (India) - Banking Tech Awards, an authoritative global awards platform for insights about the use of IT in financial services worldwide, has unveiled the winners of the 23rd Annual Banking Tech Awards which took place at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London. Torry Harris Integration Solutions (THIS) won the Best Open Banking Solution – International (2022) award for its marketplace-banking product Concierge Bank™.
Concierge Bank™, an open banking solution, is helping banks worldwide offer customers innovative new products through an open API-driven marketplace solution and a simple user interface. It expands banks’ offers to mobile banking customers by linking a digital marketplace within a clear and direct banking app.
Since its launch, the Concierge Bank™ open banking solution has enabled banks to:
- Offer customers a holistic overview of their current finances
- Bundle capabilities with an ecosystem of providers and consumers within the marketplace component
- Increase focus on distribution through third-parties
- Offer greater pricing transparency and better user experience
- Accelerate the shift from a product-centric model
- Offer a single interface to customers to access products and services from a multitude of players
Torry Harris is a multinational provider of business, technology, and IT consulting and delivery services. For over two decades, it has been focused on providing solutions for digital enablement, digital marketplace services, full life-cycle API management, IoT, and digital ecosystem enablement. The company is headquartered in New Jersey (USA), with development centers in Bangalore, India. It has offices in Bristol (UK), Slough (UK), Dubai (UAE), Dublin (Ireland), Munich (Germany), and Paris (France). Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. To know more, visit https://www.torryharris.com