Torry Harris and MuleSoft are experts in API strategy and integration solutions. Together, we help enterprises unlock the value of their data, automate business processes, and accelerate digital transformation initiatives.
The MuleSoft Anypoint Platform provides leading API integration tools that make it easy for companies to connect applications, data, and devices. Torry Harris Integration Solutions ensure that your MuleSoft implementation aligns with your corporate strategy and delivers business outcomes.
What we do
Torry Harris provides end-to-end services on MuleSoft products, including advisory and consulting services, integration services, implementation, data migration, API management, and 24x7 MuleSoft support and maintenance services.
Our team of MuleSoft consultants and API specialists will help you build an API strategy and achieve a results-driven solution. We focus on your long-term digital strategy and advise how to integrate products and services to achieve your business goals.
Torry Harris delivers:
MuleSoft integration solutions for the Anypoint Platform that enable high performance, scalability, reliability, and monitoring of APIs.
Mule applications created for systems integration as a series of lightweight, stateless components in an event-driven processing environment along with lightweight governance and operations models.
Anypoint Platform configuration that ensures quality, security, and compliance.
Support for MuleSoft features, including API manager, Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), and enterprise hybrid integration platform (HIP).
Mulesoft architecture and delivery supported by our agile DevOps practice ensures rapid, continuous improvement so your MuleSoft implementation is always up to date.
Our MuleSoft advisory services will put you on the right path for a successful MuleSoft implementation.
MuleSoft ESB strategy and roadmap definition: Torry Harris will define your MuleSoft ESB strategy and roadmap to unlock valuable data and enable application integration for legacy and cloud-based apps.
Product evaluation and selection: With our deep knowledge of leading integration products, our experts will evaluate and select the right products from the Mulesoft portfolio that helps accelerate your business plans.
ESB and Hybrid Integration Technical consulting: Our MuleSoft consulting services include ESB and Hybrid Integration technical consulting to support applications deployed anywhere: on-premise, private, public or multi-cloud environments.
Architecture assessment and advice: We provide architecture assessment and advice as part of our MuleSoft integration services to ensure your API strategy is on target to meet your goals.
Hybrid Integration workshops and use case adoption: Our experts are available to support and educate your teams through dedicated workshops on ESB and Hybrid Integration platforms as well as use case adoption.
Additional MuleSoft service features:
- Support for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for businesses needing to modernize their IT systems and realise value from legacy assets.
- Use of well-known DevOps tools to speed development, including GitLab, Jenkins and AWS CodeBuild.
- Product-specific frameworks that can be reused to accelerate API integration across your organization.
- Common frameworks that can be customized to meet specific business requirements, such as logging, auditing, and error handling.
- Complete API documentation, reference documentation and user guides provide your teams with the resources they need for implementing and evolving the API strategy and integration.
- Faster software development in the API environment through scripting and automation.
- Data integration to allow information to be easily available from different data sources, enabling faster business decisions
- Translation of functional and non-functional requirements into well-documented integration interfaces and implementation designs to facilitate your API strategy.
Why we are different
- For more than 20 years, Torry Harris has specialized in integration and APIs, enabling enterprises to accelerate digital transformation initiatives.
- Torry Harris is a recognized leader in API strategy and delivery with a team of experts in API design, development and monetization. We are a “Strong Performer” in The Forrester Wave buying guide for API Management solutions.
- We believe API management is one component of digital enablement. We take a holistic approach to integration that starts with understanding your business objectives and designing solutions that will achieve the goals of your API management investment.
- We are architects and masons: we provide turnkey API management platform services, helping you in everything from product evaluations, technical strategy and integration architecture to API identification, reuse, and factory-based implementation services.
- With more than two decades of experience, we have established an API and Application Integration Governance framework that ensures best practices to meet all stakeholders’ needs.
- Our robust API Factory model enables highly efficient, large-scale implementation of APIs using the Mulesoft API Manager and hybrid integration platform products.
British Telecom (BT) reduced partner onboarding time by 95% using a centralized API development approach implemented by Torry Harris
Meet our MuleSoft services team:
Manish Kumar Pujari
Shwetha Gader Somashekarappa
Senior Software Engineer
Praveen Kumar Soundarapandian
Yasser Hassan Navalur
Senior Software Engineer
Surabhi Kirani Prashanth
Raksha B N
Senior Test Engineer