February 28, 2022: New York (USA), Bristol (UK), Bangalore (India) - Torry Harris Integration Solutions (THIS), a recognized leader in integration strategy, API Management and delivery, today announced their nomination as finalists in the DevOps Excellence Awards 2022. The initiatives delivered by THIS under these five categories include:
- Best AIOps/MLOps Tool – for 4Sight tool
- Best Use of Compliance as Code – API Conformance engine
- Most Successful Cultural Transformation – business intelligence related transformation for a major UK Telecom provider / CSP
- DevOps Project of the Year – for an event streaming platform initiative
- Best DevOps Services Company – for multiple DevOps and DevSecOps initiatives across the globe
Computing's DevOps Excellence Awards showcase outstanding achievements from organizations, personalities and solutions that have successfully applied DevOps methodologies. There are many ways to move towards a DevOps culture, and these awards are designed to recognize and celebrate the best of every organization, team, individual, product and tool.
“We bring tools to the mix, to improve productivity and reduce errors. The DevOps application development and services arm of THIS is strengthened by tools such as 4Sight (an AI & ML based analytics and prediction tool), Deplomatic (an automated deployment tool), AutomatonTM (an automation tool for end-to-end application testing) and AutoStub® (an essential tool to speed up API development),” she further adds.