Are you investing several man-hours to build your microservices today?
Coupler offers an alternative, simpler method to build microservices using a low-code / no-code approach. It accelerates your microservices initiative by upto 40%. Coupler speeds up implementation through a flow-based visual integration tool that rapidly and seamlessly integrates external data sources and applications. It offers high scalability and extensibility through containerization, and literally eliminates the need for coding for integration use-cases. You can now manage and optimize distributed microservices and applications from a central control panel.
- REST/SOAP, SSL & TLS, and IoT protocol support
- Protocol conversion
- Hybrid cloud & multi-environment support
- Real-time error handling
- Transaction management
- Visual Paradigm for flow design
- Design time validation
- Library of pre-built nodes
- Logging & log masking
- File-based integration support
- Integration flow management with flow versioning
- Hot deployment of integration flows
Modules of Coupler
Create, manage, deploy, and version the integration flows as a visual diagram without code. Flows can be imported and used in multiple environments without the need for an update. This multi-environment approach allows for quick and easy configurations and deployments. You can manage various environment variables from a single place. For example:
- Use different backend hosts for a service based on environment – If the flow is invoking a service, use different backend hosts in the test environment and the production environment without having to update the flow.
- Use a different access-key while invoking a service based on environment – Have different access-keys/API keys to be used in different environments.
Based on the incoming request, the lightweight coupler core intelligently determines the right flow to invoke. It uses deployed flows as the blueprints to resolve any mappings done inside the node’s input within the flow. In case of a node failure, the core gracefully handles the error so that the whole system remains resilient to any error that can occur at runtime.
When creating flows, indicate the type of action to be taken for a given error in a node. This ensures real-time error handling to keep your system protected against runtime errors.
Provide relevant access to your users and enable seamless coordination across all configured integration flows, versions, products, and environments.
How Coupler works
Improved developer experience
Failsafe integration changes
Increased system observability
Digital Enablement Platform
digital capability for Pure Planet