Digital marketplaces play a paramount role in creating dependable ecosystems. You may currently use one of the below three models of online capability in your enterprise:
Regardless of what stage your organisation is in, our technology toolkit has everything you need to:
- Power your scalable marketplace platform,
- Strategize, design, develop, maintain and curate your platform,
- Cut through the digital economy - with little to no-code requirements, and
- Support your partner, contributor and customers’ digital ecosystems.
Available as a SaaS offering, for On-Premise deployments and in a hybrid model.
The product helps launch your branded platform quickly, with
multi-vendor support. It comes with three different interfaces:
1. Admin interface for platform owners
- Manages partners, catalogues, products, campaigns, orders, events and more
- On-boards vendors
- Provides deep analytics and actionable insights
- Oversees several storefronts from a single place
2. Partner portal
- Partners define and manage their products, leads, dashboards, reports, etc
- Gives the option to create multiple stores with separate products, categories and product classes
- Displays products and their features
- Provides all the components needed to create a branded storefront - including APIs, layouts, widgets and content management systems, etc
Manage and optimise product offerings with our stock, variants, reviews, comments, sub-product packages and product price plans features.
Our marketplace comes with a built-in API-based recommendation engine to support your cross- and up-selling efforts and helps you define multiple hierarchical categories with Facet, Storage, Display Style and Category Home layout choices.
The on-boarding process integrates your marketplace with external systems as standard (via Business Process Management) and our custom branding and feature options allow your vendors to tailor the platform to their needs too.
Easily manages customer conflicts, preferences, orders and next best actions with our built-in customer management system. It helps group customers into different clusters to configure group-based storefront customisations.
Create content, content blocks, discounts, banners, blogs, campaigns, privacy and other policy pages with the platform’s content management system.
Real-time analytics system
If you pick our advanced analytics option with OLAP you’ll be able to build dynamic insights for things like store usage, orders, sales, campaign effectiveness, vendor dashboards, user activity, and more.
Here’s what our product workflow looks like for partners:
….and this is what the journey looks like for customers: